Register now for our Healthy Back Online Exercise Series and receive a free class.
Our goal is to help you Graduate from Therapy to Fitness. Our 6-week on-line series builds on your therapy and helps you to:
- Get stronger
- Become more active
- Reduce your low back pain
- and as a bonus Learn how to stretch without hurting your back
What’s included in your exercise series?
To help celebrate our 35th year Anniversary we are giving you more!
For only $130 + HST you get the entire 6-week session. Including:
- Understanding the Neutral Start Position – This $25 group of online videos is free when you register for John Gray’s Intermediate Strength Series for Low Back Pain – New Session to be announced soon
This video class will help you to understand how to find your neutral start position which helps to reinforce the principles of the class– Click here to find out more. These videos will be available for you on an unlimited basis for a minimum of 6 months. Register at www.healthyback.ca .
- Recordings of our Live On-line Exercise Series – Don’t worry if you have to miss a class. Within one week of the end of the sessions your class videos will be uploaded. These will be available for you for a minimum of 6 months after the start of the class.
- Want to access the videos longer? We will be offering participants a discount on our soon to be released membership series. This will allow you to access more class videos, technique and troubleshooting videos. Stay tuned for more information.
Which Healthy Back Class is right for you?
All of our classes are led by The Orthopaedic Therapy Clinic’s exercise professionals who have extensive experience in helping people with back pain to exercise safely.
Safe stretches for your back. This class will help you to understand stretches for your low back and teach you how to do them properly in your neutral exercise start position. Contact us to register at firstname.lastname@example.org or keep an eye on the www.healthyback.ca web site for registration for the next class to open.
Intermediate Strength Series for Low Back Pain – New Session to be announced soon!
If you are already exercising and need more of a challenge then we recommend our Intermediate Strength class. This series of 6 sessions will help you build strength as each session builds on the technique and exercises of the previous one.
Finding Your Neutral Start Position
This video class will help you to understand how to find your neutral start position and will lead you through the 5 most common start positions used in exercises. This video class will help you with the exercise series as well as in all your low back related exercises. Click here to find out more. The video class is free when you register for John Gray’s 6 week session at www.healthyback.ca
We are excited to share with you some of the amazing feedback we have received from our previous participants.
- The program content and delivery were just right. A huge thanks to John!
- I thought the classes went very well and were very useful to me.
- So far wouldn’t change anything, great job!!
- The guidance is very thorough
Still not sure if these classes are right for you?
Go to our course website at www.healthyback.ca to register to:
- Stream a free 30 minute basic or intermediate exercise session
- Watch videos that will provide you with an overview of the program
- Still need more help to know if this is the right session for you? Contact your therapist directly or send us an email at email@example.com
Graduate from Therapy to Fitness
Stay Fit and Protect your Back