Safe Stretching for Low Back Pain Led by Emily Hisey Bowden, Pilates and BoneFit Instructor
This 45-minute on-line session will run on April 13 from 5:30-6:15 and will teach you safe and effective stretches in neutral for your back pain. Additionally, you will receive access to our follow-up videos for 6 months as a part of the package. The entire cost is $30+HST.
We are also offering promotions when you take this course:
- Free access to “Finding your neutral start position”.This course will help you determine how to position your back while completing your exercises.
- If you have taken any of our Healthy Back classes before, you can register for Emily’s class for $25+HST. Watch your in box for a coupon code or contact us below if you haven’t received it.
Learn how to:
- confidently know you are in neutral
- identify which muscles you should and shouldn’t feel activate.
- make effective changes if you are not feeling the right thing.
You will learn how to Safely do the following stretches
- Gluteal Stretch in Neutral
- Quadriceps Side Lying Stretch in Neutral
- Side Lying Thoracic Stretch in Neutral
- Kneeling Psoas Hip-Flexor Stretch in Neutral
- Goalie Adductor Stretch in Neutral
- Standing Hamstring Stretch in Neutral
- Standing Calf Stretch in Neutral
And don’t miss it!
Low Back Intermediate strength class with John Gray begins on April 27, 5:30 to 6:10PM. This 6-week course is for you if you are looking to increase your strength and function without hurting your low back. The course is $130.00+HST, and includes all 6 classes. The videos of each class will be available to keep you going for 6 months after the course.
Upon registration of John’s class, you will also receive free of charge:
- Emily’s Safe Stretching Course
- Finding your neutral spine videos